Top 5 Ways to Make Money from Home (For Noobies) #6


6. Facebook



I was conflicted about whether ot not to add this particular item to my list. That's why its number six of five, LOL. There has been alot of skepticism lately about whether or not Facebook is a profitable venue for everyday Joes like you and I. No doubt, companies with enough capital definitely make profit from their advertising, but can folks like us make money with Facebook?

This guy seems to think so: http://www.virtualmarketingblog.com/make-money-with-facebook/. However, I somewhat disagree. This guy seems to be writing under the assumption that you and I have tons and tons of capital to start off with! FOL.

Here's an easier (by that I mean cheaper) way to make money using Facebook. Instead of relying on Facebook for AdSense money, USE Facebook as a promotion tool.

Here are some very basic guidelines that you can follow to use Facebook to make money.

1. Create a blog. This will be your primary source of income. Use blog publishing systems such as Blogger, WordPress or TypePad. I use Blogger because I find that it's simplicity is the most manageable. Also, you have many options and features to enhance your blog, such as Add-Ons, Gadgets, Webmaster Tools, Feedburner and Google Analytics. It's my favorite publishing system, and I can't really reccommend any other.

2. Sign up for Google AdSense. AdSense puts advertisements on your blog, and everytime someone clicks them, you'll get some money. Typically, it's around 7 cents to 3 dollars PER ad click. Imagine how much money you'd be able to make with lots of traffic.

2. Use Facebook as a promotion tool. Make a Facebook account, or use your existing one - tell people to visit your site! Notify your friends of updates and new material, get more traffic. Add more friends! Make a Facebook group, spread the word! Get it out there!
Basically, the more traffic you get, the higher the chances are of getting ad-clicks. And that's how you're gonna make that money.

Chyeah!

Well that's it for now, but I'll keep coming back with more ways to monetize the internet! It takes a lil' while because I have to try it out and assess my results/findings.

Thanks a ton everyone,

Peace!

Mr. Stingy, ALL DAY.